No matter what your aspirations are, Hedge School of Applied Economics (HSAE) has a program designed just for you!
Developing a portfolio of individual stocks is not difficult if we are clear on what we are seeking for. This course provides new insights into selecting stocks – be it growth stocks, income stocks, value stocks, or dividend stocks – to develop a robust diversified portfolio that meets your personalized risk-reward profile.
The course combines both top-down and bottoms-up analysis to provide you with the skills and confidence to successfully:
- Identify market sectors that are poised for an upswing (or downswing) and spotting early signs
- Identifying undervalued stocks.
- Determine why and how some companies consistently maintain market prominence regardless of the overall direction of stock markets.
- Learn about various steps in developing a robust valuation system to identify value stocks.
- Implement portfolio strategies that allow to enter and exit your target stocks at the most appropriate times.
- Fundamentals of Analysis Basics
- Economic Analysis
- Management, Business Analysis
- Ratio Analysis
- Financial Forecasting
- Margin of Safety
- Industry Analysis
Course Eligibility: Investing Foundation Program or interview with course coordinator
Course Fee: Rs. 3000/-
Time: 10 am to 4 pm
Duration: 5 hours(3hr Basics & 2hr Advance)
First 20 Candidates 2500( 15% Scholarship)
To enquire about our available opportunities, please contact us at +91 9745742222 / 9388175015 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org