No matter what your aspirations are, Hedge School of Applied Economics (HSAE) has a program designed just for you!
Developing a portfolio of individual stocks is not difficult if we are clear on what we are seeking for. This course provides new insights into selecting stocks – be it growth stocks, income stocks, value stocks, or dividend stocks – to develop a robust diversified portfolio that meets your personalized risk-reward profile.
The course combines both top-down and bottoms-up analysis to provide you with the skills and confidence to successfully:
- Identify market sectors that are poised for an upswing (or downswing) and spotting early signs
- Identifying undervalued stocks.
- Determine why and how some companies consistently maintain market prominence regardless of the overall direction of stock markets.
- Learn about various steps in developing a robust valuation system to identify value stocks.
- Implement portfolio strategies that allow to enter and exit your target stocks at the most appropriate times.
Course Eligibility: Investing Foundation Program or interview with course coordinator
Course Fees: Rs 3,000*
Duration: 1 day