No matter what your aspirations are, Hedge School of Applied Economics (HSAE) has a program designed just for you!
It is a three-week training program for those who aspire to be professional stock traders and enables you to make informed decisions in trading & investments.
The highlights of the programme are:
- Educates you the most important principles of stock trading
- 15 days Immersive learning with lectures, discussions, case studies and hands-on industry experience
- Guiding you through the maze of stock market trading and investing to give you a uniquely practical and comprehensive knowledge
- Learn to trade and invest in stocks from industry veterans and experts who apply the subject on a day to day basis in stock trading & investments
- How you can read, interpret and decode fear and greed in any market using only Technical Analysis
- When, where, and how to place your entries, targets, plus protective and trailing stops
This programme also includes:
- Sign-up for a free Online trading account & advisory support after the programme and get access to a wealth of information.
- Get access to the research expertise you need to begin learning to trade with the skill and confidence of the pros.
- One month access for On The Job Training with our research experts.
- Research recommendations from the experts in the Industry
- On completion of the programme, the participants would be provided a “cubicle” at our corporate office for realizing their dream as a profession trader
Course Eligibility: Strong aspiration to become a professional stock trader/investor
Who can apply: Traders, Investors, entrepreneurs, Employees, professionals, housewives, students etc.
Perks: free Demat a/c opening, free subscription to online Ohari for 1 year, Industry mentoring sessions will be tagged to the participants for a successful investment/trading after the programme.
Duration: 60 days
Course Fee : 20,000/candidate
To enquire about our available opportunities, please contact us at 0484-3102043 / 3102044 / 9388175015 or email us at email@example.com