No matter what your aspirations are, Hedge School of Applied Economics (HSAE) has a program designed just for you!
Faculty Development Programme
- Are you planning to pursue a career as industry faculty/trainer,
- If yes, then do you want to equip yourself with the skills and experience needed for it and to become more productive?
Hedge School of Applied Economics provides a platform for spreading the concept of financial freedom and develop entrepreneurship among youth through imparting the importance of asset creation and its management by understanding the true concepts of risk and return. HSAE is the first ever educational venture dedicated to creating a class of high-end investment professionals across India.
FDP programme focuses on:
- Enhancing functional area expertise in financial services industry like Equities / Mutual Funds / Equity Research areas like Fundamental Analysis / Technical Analysis, Derivatives, Other evolving products in the market.
- Improving classroom delivery both as a faculty and trainer
- Enhancing abilities to become an experienced industry faculty cum trainer.
- Fully personalized training program that can be easily understood with practical application.
- Faculty consists of experienced professionals and managers well equipped with industry exposure.
- The participant who successfully complete this programme will be empanelled as “Industry faculty “and the name will be listed in our corporate faculty/trainers list.
- Enables the participant to develop a strong insight into the intricacies of the financial markets
- Short duration and convenient timing.
- Participants will be expected to be actively involved in the process as well as bring in and share their own experiences and perspectives.
Who can apply : Graduate of any discipline
Course Fees : Rs: 5000 / Batch
Duration : 5 Days
Batch size could be between a minimum of 10 candidates
To enquire about our available opportunities, please contact us at 0484-3102043 / 3102044 / 9388175015 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.