CoursesNo matter what your aspirations are, Hedge School of Applied Economics (HSAE) has a program designed just for you!
Foundation Programme in Mutual Fund Investments
- Learn the truths and misconceptions about self-directed investing, and protect your investment capital by calculating your appropriate risk and position size.
- Build a watch list of various funds to invest in, and learn to spot the right entry and exit points for your investments.
- Manage and monitor your funds with Knowledge
In this Program, you’ll enjoy live workshops that can help you start racing towards your financial goals. Investing isn’t all about planning. It’s also about action. Learn to make better informed investment decisions by setting your emotions aside and you’ll develop the skills to create a personalized investment plan for your financial goals. TOPICS
- Introduction to Mutual Funds
- Working of Mutual Funds
- Terminologies and factors to be considered while investing in Mutual Funds
- Different types of Mutual Funds
- Modes of Investments
- Risk associated with Mutual Fund investments
- How to select a fund by considering various factors
Eligibility: Prospective Investors, Employees, Students, House wives etc. 100% Scholarship Duration: 3 hours Time: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
To enquire about our available opportunities, please contact us at +91 9745742222 / 9349512345 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org