No matter what your aspirations are, Hedge School of Applied Economics (HSAE) has a program designed just for you!
- Are you planning to pursue Masters in Business Management and Administration?
- Do you want to become a Manager before joining MBA?
- Before making that big move, you must determine whether it’s the career you like or not…Right?
- If yes, then do you want to equip yourself with the skills and experience needed for a managerial expertise and to become more productive?
No matter what your aspirations are, Hedge School of Applied Economics (HSAE) has a program designed just for you to help test drive your managerial career. Career success often comes through specialization in a specific functional domain, and it requires a more comprehensive, multifunctional perspective. Without careful preparation, this transition can be risky and take years to become a successful manager.
Hedge School’s preparatory course for MBA/PGDM is designed to smooth and accelerate this important career transition.
- Managing Live Hands on Industry projects to build a highly successful managerial career
- Fully personalized training program that can be easily understood with practical application.
- Faculty consists of experienced professionals and managers well equipped with industry exposure.
- The participants who successfully complete this programme will be in a much better position to understand your capability and specialized skills in MBA/PGDM.
- Enables the participant to develop a strong insight into the intricacies ofthe managerial business world.
- Short duration and convenient timing.
- This programme act as a preparatory module for the various management courses like MBA/PGDM.
- If interested, we assist the successful candidates for further placement in Financial Services Industry.
Participants will be expected to be actively involved in the process as well as bring in and share their own experiences and perspectives.
WHO IS RIGHT FOR THE PROGRAMME?
Candidates who are planning to pursue MBA or PGDM or any professional managerial programmes. This is a transformational manager development programme.
Course Eligibility: Graduates (B.Com preferable)
Course Fees: Rs 3,500*
Duration: 2 Months
Scholarship opportunities are available to qualified candidates, which are subjected to interviews and assessments of the course coordinators.