No matter what your aspirations are, Hedge School of Applied Economics (HSAE) has a program designed just for you!
Professional Trading Module – Online
It is a 30 hours practical training for those who aspire to be a professional stock trader and enables you to make informed decisions in trading & investment.
The highlights of the programme are:
- Educates you the most important principles of stock trading.
- Provides you the skill to become an fulltime or part time trader.
- Learn to trade and invest in stocks from industry experts who apply the subject on a day to day basis in stock trading & investments.
- How you can read, interpret and decode fear and greed in any market using only Technical Analysis.
- When, where, and how to place your entries, targets, plus protective and trailing stops.
Course contents Overview:
- Fundamental Analysis -Economic, Industry, Management and Business Analysis
- Assessing Financial Statement(P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow) & Financial Performance
- Ratio Analysis, Financial Forecasting
- Valuation Model- DCF, PE, PBV, Sensitivity Analysis, Margin Of Safety
- Technical analysis ,Chart Types, Basic Patterns
- Support Resistance, Trend line, Advanced patterns
- Fibonacci Levels, Indicators, RSI,MACD,ADX
- Oscillators, Gap analysis, Trading- Stop loss and Trailing stop loss, Profit targets
- Futures & Options, Future Contracts, OI & PCR analysis, Call and Put Option
- Hedging and Speculation, ITM,ATM & OTM Options
- Option Greeks -Theta, Delta, Gamma, Vega
- Volatility trading and best time to trade volatility
- Delta Neutral strategy, Strategies with respect to Greeks
Training Module Details:-
- A total of 30hrs Online Training Programme.
- Training will be provided through video tutorial sessions and live mentoring by Hedge Research Analysts
- Participants can attend session from anywhere around the world.
- Those who miss a class will be get the training video of the session
It is an exclusive training session for those who want to make stock trading a profession or business.
Strong aspiration to become a professional stock trader/investor
Traders, Investors, entrepreneurs, Employees, professionals, housewives, students etc.