B.Voc in Accounting & Business
No matter what your aspirations are, Hedge School of Applied Economics (HSAE) has a program designed just for you!
B.Voc in Accounting & Business
“Accredited by ACCA for 9 paper exemptions ”
What is B.Voc in Accounting and Business:
- An Under graduation degree programme introduced by the University Grant Commission in India in association with NSDC and Sector Skill Councils
- Jain University provides Bachelor of Vocational (B.Voc) course – B.Voc in Accounting and Business recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC).
- Jain (Deemed-to-be University) – A center for education, leadership and entrepreneurship for the students of modern world. The university offers qualitative education to the young minds to help them grow in the critical and rapidly transforming world.
- Jain University in association with ACCA to provide students with an exciting opportunity. Students who have successfully completed second year in B.Voc in Accounting and Business course, will be rewarded exemptions for 9 out of 13 papers of the ACCA Qualification. This is a great opportunity for students as they have to attempt only 4 papers on their path to achieve ACCA Membership.
- The B.Voc course offered addresses the critical knowledge and skill sets required to make the candidate industry-ready and also shape young-entrepreneurs in the relevant sectors. Please refer the below information to understand your journey with B.Voc in Accounting and Business.
How is it different from other degree programmes:
- B.Voc (Bachelor of Vocation) is a regular 3 years degree recognized by UGC (University Grants Commission of India), with 60% practicals and 40% theory.
- Students attending B.Voc will be awarded with 180 credits , whereas normal degree offers only upto 120-130 credits.
- Will help students pursue their graduate program studies while pursuing regular employment or paid internships or On The Job Training.
- Students will be getting 9 paper exemption in ACCA after they complete the second year.
About Jain University: Jain (Deemed-to-be University) is certified ISO 9001:2008 for quality management by TUV Rheinland and it is a member of Association of Universities of Asia and the Pacific (AUAP). The university offers more than 100 UG, PG and research programs in commerce, sciences, humanities and arts, engineering and technology and management managed & imparted by 448 sharp minded faculty members who mentor over 13530 students nationally & globally. It also offers courses for working professionals in the field of Business Administration, Engineering and Information technology. Jain (Deemed-to-be University) alumni have emerged as successful sportsmen, entrepreneurs and celebrities globally. In 2017, the university got accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with A grade. It enjoys close to 87 national & international collaborations with world’s leading universities and organizations in UK, Germany, USA, Canada, Russia etc. Jain (Deemed-to-be University) believes in nation building through Education, Entrepreneurship & Employment which is formulated by Chenraj Roychand Center for Entrepreneurship. It creates opportunities for young talented individuals to realize their entrepreneurial potential.
How to enroll for the B.voc in Accounting and Business (ACCA) SSC or Class 12 pass, with minimum of 50% aggregate can apply for the program by filling up the application form. Application fee of Rs.10,000 should be paid at the time of enrollment. (DD in favor of Jain University).
Batch Commencement Date: The next batch commences on July , 2021 (classes are held from Monday to Friday). The last date to submit your application for this batch is June 30th, 2021.
Advantages of B.Voc :
- If the student quits the course after completing the First Year, he/she will be eligible to receive a Diploma Certificate from Jain University.
- If the student quits the course after completing the Second Year, he/she will be eligible to receive Advanced Diploma Certificate by Jain University.
- After successfully completion of the final year, the student graduate with B.Voc degree by Jain University and NSDC certificates.