No matter what your aspirations are, Hedge School of Applied Economics (HSAE) has a program designed just for you!
NISM Investment Adviser
Series X-A: Investment Adviser Level 1 & Series X-B: Investment Adviser Level 2
The certification aims to enhance the quality of investment advisery and related services in the financial services industry. On successful completion of the training, the candidate will learn: Who Offers Investment Adviser Certification? The certification is offered by National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM), the educational arm of the Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI). The certification aims to enhance the quality of investment advisory and related services in the financial services industry. Participants learn answers to the What, How, and Why of all investment related products available in India like Stock Market Investments, Mutual Fund Investments, Bonds, Insurance, Fixed Deposits and all other segments one can consider for investing. Why Pursue an Investment Adviser Certification?
- SEBI approved Investment Adviser Certification widely preferred by organizations in the BFSI Industry.
- Mark of excellence in the field of financial planning and investment advisory services.
- Develop skills & competencies to provide holistic investment advisory solutions to clients.
- Gain comprehensive understanding of Investment advisory basics and implementation of financial plans
Certificants are in Demand in The Following Fields
- Wealth Management & Investment Advisory Companies
- Asset Management Companies
- Financial Planning Services
- Life & General Insurance
- Comprehensive Advisory Business
- Stock Broking & Financial Services Companies
Areas of Learning
- Basics of investment advisory, steps in the advisory process, and preparing / implementing a financial plan.
- Financial planning as an approach to investing, insurance, retirement planning and as an aid for advisers to develop long term relationships with clients.
- Evaluation of different investments products and aspects of product selection, portfolio construction, review and re-balancing based on client needs.
- Structure and performance of securities markets, importance of asset allocation and impact of market movements on portfolio performance.
- Compliance, operations and service elements in investment advice.
- Income tax, Wealth tax and legalities of Estate planning in personal finance, & regulatory aspects underlying advisory.
To enquire about our available opportunities, please contact us at +91 9349512345 or email us at email@example.com