No matter what your aspirations are, Hedge School of Applied Economics (HSAE) has a program designed just for you!
Online NISM Research Analysis
The examination seeks to create a common minimum knowledge benchmark for all associated persons registered as research analyst under SEBI (Research Analyst) Regulations, 2014, individuals employed as a research analyst and partners of a research analyst, engaged in the preparation and/or publication of research report or research analysis. An associated person shall be required to pass the NISM-Series-XV: Research Analyst Certification Examination to fulfill the requirements specified under Regulation 7(2) of the SEBI (Research Analysts) Regulations, 2014. The certification aims to enhance the quality of services provided by the research analyst in the financial services industry. On successful completion of the examination, the candidate should: Know the basics of Indian Securities Markets and different terminologies used in equity and debt markets
CERTIFICANTS ARE IN DEMAND IN THE FOLLOWING FIELDS:
- Banking and Financial Services Companies
- Credit Rating Agencies
- Asset Management Companies
Wealth Management & Investment Advisory Companies
Stock Broking & Financial Services Companies
- Family Offices
- Consulting companies
WHO SHOULD PURSUE A RESEARCH ANALYST CERTIFICATION?
- Suitable for all those who wish to acquires skills or pursue a career as a Research Analyst or Portfolio Manager.
- Students who have completed graduation.
- Professionals from Banks, Mutual Fund Houses, Wealth Management, Family Offices, Advisory Firms, etc
- Research Analysts in stock broking firms who wish to acquire a SEBI recognized Certification.
- Independent Financial Advisors who manage HNI clients and wish to enhance their knowledge and competencies.
AREAS OF LEARNING
- Research Fundamentals
- Industry Analysis
- Valuation Principles
- Corporate Actions
- Economic Analysis
- Company Analysis
- Fundamentals of Risk & Return
- Legal and Regulatory Environment
To enquire about our available opportunities, please contact us at +91 9745732222 / 9349512345 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org