No matter what your aspirations are, Hedge School of Applied Economics (HSAE) has a program designed just for you!
Education is critical to being a successful trader. Beginner traders often find themselves falling into the trap of trying to learn everything at once. Besides their strengths and weaknesses, a beginner trader should be able to establish how willing they are to take risks,as well.
A trading mentor is someone who can help anyone through the process of understanding the market. They will be able to spot potential opportunities that you might not be able to see yourself. A stock market mentor will help you identify how to maximize your strengths to trade more efficiently and how to prevent your weaknesses from losing you money. By allowing you to learn from real-life experiences, a stock market mentor can take your trading to greater heights.
What is Hedge Trade Club
- A team of Industry experienced Research Analysts
- Provides handholding and continuous mentoring for your trading experience
- Equips you to become disciplined traders/ investors
- Guidance on Do’s and Don’ts of trading
- Trains on which area of the market you want to trade in.
- How to employ strategies that will make the most out of your trades
Who can Join?
- Anyone with relevant trading experience, or
- Those who have completed ‘Professional Trading Module’ from Hedge School of Applied Economics
Membership Fee : Rs.3570/- Per Month
Contact us at +91 9349512345/8086099228 or email us at email@example.com